Sunday, October 9, 2011

Kape Barako

Watched Kape Barako last night in Isetann Recto... Yes its my first watching a gay themed movie in a real cinema, I just usually download such films online for I thought its not worth spending... Most Gay themed movies shows bland acting (not all though) and shallow plot and showcase just skin of the actors....

Back to Kape Barako..... Movie is fine.... Some actors (Marcus Aboga and Allan Stevens) need more workshops for they show tasteless acting.... I commend Mico Pasamonte and Afi Africa for their fine portrayal, they still need improvement though but they have a bright future ahead. Johnron Tanada is a surprised for me, I have seen his previous films and he really improves. Need to modulate his voice though, its too thin.

It is a Gay Themed movie, and its expected that the cast really shows their body.... Miko Pasamonte is the only guy who had his Frontal Exposure and the others shows just the butt...

to have an idea of the guys on the movie here are their photos....










No comments:

Post a Comment